CMHA Crisis Services
If you or someone you know are unable to cope, are depressed or are facing a mental health crisis we can offer support.
- Answered by London & District Distress Centre’s highly trained and qualified crisis support volunteers with links to mobile services and professional resources.
Crisis Mobile Team, 24 hours/7 days a week:
- Crisis support and stabilization where needed, face to face, in the community.
Crisis Assessment Team:
- Individual Crisis Counselling - For appointment and drop-in times, call 519-433-8327
- Peer Support
- Links to psychiatric assessment
- Referrals to community agencies.
*All services are free and are completely confidential.